For the gracious host, decorate with onesie baby shower bunting that doubles as a fun activity for guests. The bunting twine will also serve as a place to hang the onesies to dry after your guest have created their masterpieces.
DIY onesie baby shower bunting
- Cut a piece of twine to your desired length and hang on the wall.
- Design the onesies you want to display (see instructions below).
- Secure onesies on the twine with clothes pins, spaced equally apart.
- Distribute a onesie to each guest.
- Use fabric markers to create designs and illustrations on the onesie.
- Use ribbon to make bow-ties and faux pockets.
- Attach desired accessories, such as buttons and ribbon to the onesie with needle and thread. This will prevent materials from separating from the fabric (and avoid a choking hazard).
- Present the mom-to-be with a new wardrobe for her lil' peanut.