DIY baby shower invitations are the perfect way to infuse your personal touch on a special occasion. Sweet and creative designs are a great way to get guests rallied for the party, and serve as a sentimental keepsake for the mom-to-be. These invitations can also be used as a special card you can make for the baby once he arrives!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
DIY baby shower invitations instructions
DIY Baby Shower Invitations Instructions
- card stock
- scrapbook paper
- vintage baby photos
- washi tape
- double-sided tape
- baby-inspired stickers and scrapbooking supplies
- hot glue gun
- Keep in mind that your invitations are like snowflakes–no two are the same!
- Cut card stock into desired shape and size. Score crease and fold invitation in half.
- Use craft paper to mat invitations or create embellishments in the shape of your card (like the baby bottle) or use vintage photos or scrapbooking supplies to decorate the front.
- Add washi tape for a pop of color on photographs. Use hot glue to secure heavier items.