Show the bride your love and support on one of the biggest days of her life.
Have all the bridesmaids pitch in to create a sweetly designed kit with all the just-in-case remedies for any bridal emergency.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
DIY bridal emergency kit instructions
- medium-sized case, basket or box
- mini apothecary jars, repurposed baby food jars or small plastic baggies
- lint roller
- make up remover wipes
- pocket tissues
- leg tanner
- make up brush set
- mouth wash
- hair spray
- hair pins
- safety pins
- sleep mask
- feminine hygiene products
- vodka mini bottles
- roll up ballet flats
- first aid kit
- Pack up all goodies in the case.
- Use the apothecary jars for safety pins, hairpins and aspirin.
- Have everyone write sweet, congratulatory notes and tuck them inside.