Want to transform your old chairs, but don’t want to drop a ton of cash? All it takes is a little ribbon and fabric for these DIY chair covers.
no-sew dining room chair covers instructions
what you'll need
- decorative ornaments (optional)
let's do it
- Start by measuring your chair, and then trim fabric to size—you'll want enough fabric to cover the chair back from side to side, as well as fold it over both the front and back side of the chair back, with the back side hanging a little lower than the seat side.
- Use this fabric rectangle as a template for all your chair covers.
- Secure the fabric with a long strip of ribbon and tie with a bow.
- If desired, tuck a decorative accent into the ribbon before tying it to the chair.
If your chairs distract from the table, simply cover them up.