Indulge your senses! Design a spectacular DIY citrus centerpiece with fresh citrus and terra cotta pottery. Use our white washed terra cotta pots and make a trip to the local market for this still-life centerpiece.
DIY citrus centerpiece instructions
- Create white washed terra cotta pots.
- Fill bottom of pot with crumpled newspaper if desired.
- Layer lemons and limes into pot.
- Cut lemon and grapefruit in half if desired.
- Add grapefruit on top.
- Nestle remaining lemons, limes and citrus halves.
- Use citrus leaves (if available) to fill empty spaces.