Nothing says paradise like an umbrella for your cocktail. Take your swizzle stick to the next level with simple supplies and easy instructions for your bridal shower guests to sip in style with these DIY cocktail umbrellas.
Our post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links within our content, Everyday Dishes & DIY will receive a commission. This won’t cost you anything additional and it helps to keep our content free!
DIY cocktail umbrellas instructions
- craft punch giant scallop circle
- craft paper
- single hole punch
- hot glue
- swizzle or stir sticks
- pens, markers and/or pencils
- Use the Recollections Craft Punch Giant Scallop Circle to cut circles from your craft paper of choice--choose a heavier weight paper to make your parasols more durable.
- Cut a single line along the radius of the circle.
- Use your single hole punch to make a hole in the center of your circle.
- Fold circle into a cone shape and place a dollop of glue to hold in place--pinch together until glue has set.
- Place the swizzle stick through the punched hole of your craft paper.
- On the underside of your parasol, place a dollop of hot glue where the paper and swizzle stick meet to keep your craft paper in place.