When Mother’s Day rolls around, skip the usual box and wrapping paper and give your gift to Mom in a new and unique way. These adorable gift bags are a MUST! Our template, scrapbook paper and lunch bags make it easy.
This is one blouse that doesn’t need any alterations—our template fits the bag perfectly. Just print, cut, trace and adhere! It really doesn’t get any easier than this.
When it comes to scrapbook paper, there are tons of patterns available so you’ll have no trouble finding just the right one.
Is she a traveler or have hobbies? Is she fashion-forward or L.L. Bean? Whatever she is, there’s a paper out there to outfit her personality. Embellish it with gems, sequins or lace trim for that crowning touch.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Printable Mother’s Day gift bag
Mother’s Day Gift Bag Instructions
- Mother’s Day gift bag printable
- card stock
- scissors or precision knife
- scrapbook paper
- spray adhesive, double-sided tape
- lunch bag
- embellishments, if desired
- Download the Mother’s Day gift bag printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print on card stock and cut out where indicated, using scissors or an precision knife.
- Trace onto scrapbook paper then cut out.
- Apply adhesive spray or double-sided tape to the backs of the cutouts and place onto lunch bag. Use our photo as guide.
- If desired, add gemstones as buttons.
- Fill bag with gift, fold top of bag down to the ‘collar’ of the blouse then tape closed.