Our DIY terra cotta pots are what you need when you want to dress the table for the occasion, but don’t want to spend a zillion dollars in the process! Assortments of small terra cotta pots are eclectic and can be crafted for a unique and edgy feel. With these simple instructions, you can custom-create the perfect centerpiece for your table.
DIY terra cotta pots
- terra cotta pots of different shapes and sizes
- fabric or printable pattern paper
- decoupage glue
- foam brush
- multi-purpose sandpaper
- Remove stickers and clean pot exterior with damp cloth.
- Apply decoupage glue to small section of pot just below rim then adhere fabric/paper. Continue to apply glue and fabric/paper around pot until covered then trim off excess when done (fold raw edge of fabric under).
- Apply coat of decoupage glue to covered pot as a sealer. Let dry and lightly sand with multi-purpose sandpaper. Repeat this process 1-2 more times.