Save your pennies and get the spa treatment without leaving the house! Our homemade face mask has just three ingredients!
We combined Greek yogurt, honey and lemon juice to create a mask that is gentle enough to use several times a week.
This homemade face mask not only cleanses your skin but also gently exfoliates, reduces any redness and moisturizes. The result? A smooth, soft and refreshed face.
We prefer using natural, plain Greek yogurt because it doesn’t contain any added sugars, artificial colors or flavors—plus, it’s creamier in texture. If your skin tends to be sensitive, just omit the lemon juice. The mask will still get the job done!
How to make a homemade face mask
Homemade Face Mask Instructions
- 2 Tbsp cold Greek yogurt, full fat
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt with honey and lemon juice.
- Apply the mask to your face using your fingertips or a clean make-up brush—or even a paintbrush. Gently spread it as evenly as possible.
- Leave mask on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse mask off with lukewarm water and pat dry.