Whether homemade or store-bought for the time-disadvantaged, our DIY graduation cupcake toppers and wrapper printouts pay perfect homage to this year’s graduating class!
And don’t forget something extra fun for the grads to create exciting memories—set up a photo booth complete with awesome photo booth props!
Simply print out the graduation cupcake toppers and wrapper templates, snip, tape and party. It’s an easy way to dress up a cupcake and add an extra flair to your party decorations.
Graduation cupcake toppers and wrappers printable
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Graduation 2014 Cupcake Toppers printable and Everyday Dishes & DIY 2014 Cupcake Wrappers printable
- white or color card stock
- glue gun
- glue sticks
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Graduation 2014 Cupcake Toppers printable and 2014 Cupcake Wrappers printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Cut along dotted lines and silhouettes on printouts.
- For toppers, tape or glue a toothpick to back of cutout.
- Place toppers on top of cupcake.
- For wrappers, staple or glue ends together.
- Set cupcake inside.