No two snowflakes are exactly the same, so our creative team here at Everyday Dishes & DIY designed 11 unique snowflakes for your stenciled snowflake table runner.
Instead of cutting out each intricate snowflake by hand, we saved time by using a cutting. The machine makes a typically tedious process a total breeze because it traces, cuts and creates the stencils for you.
All you have to do is print out our pre-made templates and run them through the cutter. With the machine’s ‘direct cut’ option, you’ll be ready to paint your table runner in just a few quick minutes.
If you don’t have a machine cutter, be sure to use a precision knife to be able to get in the tight spots! You’ll have one-of-a-kind holiday decor that rivals anything you’ll find in the expensive shops.
Stenciled snowflake table runner instructions
how to make a snowflake table runner
- snowflake table runner stencil template
- card stock
- table runner
- spray adhesive
- round sponge brush
- fabric paint
- Download the snowflake table runner stencil template and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print out desired templates on card stock and then run each through your cutting machine, using the direct cut option or cut out by hand using a precision knife.
- Arrange the stencils on your table runner to see how they will look—use our photo as a guide to place your snowflakes.
- Apply a light coat of spray adhesive onto the back of your stencil and then place the stencil onto your runner. Using a round sponge brush, dab fabric paint on the cutout. Start from the tips of the snowflake and work your way inward, adding more paint each time. Carefully lift the stencil up to remove. Repeat with each stencil until the design is complete.
- Allow the runner to dry fully and then display on your winter table!