This printable baby shower game is really more of a sentimental gift for the new mom to cherish long after the guests have gone home.
Guests get to fill in blanks on cute onesie printables to express their wishes, hopes and dreams for the new baby. Hung on a clothesline of twine for all to read, this ‘laundry’ is sure to evoke lots of ooh’s and aah’s from everyone.
Not only do the onesies add a unique, decorative touch to the shower, they’ll make a fine addition to a scrapbook as a permanent reminder of the happy occasion!
A printable baby shower game that makes a great keepsake for Mom
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY printable green baby shower game or the Everyday Dishes & DIY printable pink baby shower game and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print and cut out where indicated.
- Have pens and clothespins ready for guests as they arrive. Ask guests to fill in the blanks with their words of wisdom, wishes, hopes and dreams for the baby!
- Once completed, ask them to hang the onesies up on the clothesline.
- Have Mom read a few out loud.