A top shelf margarita has never been more exotic or tasted so good! This cherry beer margarita recipe is easy to make and wowsa, it’s refreshing!
This recipe is reason enough to throw a backyard soiree. While this cocktail is positively mouthwatering, the most rewarding attribute is that it’s so darn cold and frosty! It will relieve you from the heat—even on the most sizzling summer afternoon!
It’s super easy to make. Just combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher then let it chill in the fridge until you’re ready to get your sip on. When the clock chimes party time, remove the pitcher from the fridge and start pouring.
Whether you’re swigging from a margarita glass or a red plastic cup, this drink is a riot! Garnish with maraschino cherries and a wedge of lime—but sip responsibly, or else you’ll be swinging from the chandelier!
Cherry Beer Margarita Recipe
- 12 oz can limeade concentrate, frozen
- 1 cup cherry soda
- 12 oz bottle beer, light Mexican beer
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- lime wedges, for garnish
- maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Combine liquid ingredients in a large pitcher, stirring gently to combine.
- Pour mixture into a glass with ice and garnish with maraschino cherries and lime wedges, if desired.
Swap the maraschino cherries for Bing cherries if they’re in season—just make sure you remove the seeds first!