Looking for a refreshing beverage that the adults and kids will love? Try our fresh cherry limeade recipe made with natural citrus and cherry juice.
The key to this recipe is selecting large, squishy limes with little patches of yellow. These limes are more likely to be extra, extra juicy! We also used black cherry juice from the organic health food section of the supermarket.
The best part about this tasty beverage is that it’s easy to make a large batch, leaving you more time to mingle with your guests. So dust off that pitcher that’s been hiding in the cupboard all winter and let’s get started!
Pour the lime juice and cherry juice into a pitcher or jug. A nice looking drink dispenser will also do the trick, and it’s a great way for guests to serve themselves. Next, pour lemon lime soda into the pitcher and stir gently.
Serve over ice and garnish with a Maraschino cherry and a fresh lime wedge. So tasty! And, if you’re serving adults and looking for something a little stronger, there’s no harm in adding a little splash of vodka!
cherry limeade recipe
- 1/2 cup lime juice, about 4−5 juicy limes
- 1/3 cup black cherry juice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 24 oz lemon lime soda, 2 cans
- maraschino cherries
- slice lime
- ice, cubed or crushed
- Pour lime juice and cherry juice into a pitcher or jug. Add granulated sugar and stir until sugar has dissolved completely. Add lemon lime soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry and lime and serve with ice.
Feeling experimental? This concoction would make for a great shaved ice recipe!