Sip on something sweet and savory. Because salted chocolate has become so fashionable, we’ve experimented with flavors to create a twist on the trendy treat. Break out the cocktail shaker!
Follow this recipe and serve guests an after dinner salted caramel martini.
salted caramel martini recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Frangelico liqueur, 1 shot
- 1 1/2 oz vodka, 1 shot, caramel flavored
- 1 1/2 oz coffee, 1 shot, or espresso
- 1 1/2 oz cream, 1 shot
- caramel sauce
- pretzels, crushed, salted
- Wet martini glass and fill with ice. Place in freezer 5 minutes.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add Frangelico, caramel vodka, coffee (or espresso) and cream and shake vigorously.
- Remove martini glass from freezer and remove ice. Pour caramel sauce on small plate and dip rim of martini glass into caramel. Then dip in crushed salted pretzels.
- Put caramel sauce in squeeze bottle and drizzle caramel in martini glass. Strain contents of shaker into glass and serve.
A squeeze bottle is a great way to make any fancy presentation look easy!