Sauntering off to the coffee shop every morning can inflict a substantial dent in your wallet.
With a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a restaurant quality vanilla almond iced coffee any time, day or night.
vanilla almond iced coffee recipe
- 1 1/2 cups coffee, fresh brewed
- 1 1/2 oz almond syrup, 1 shot
- 1 1/2 oz french vanilla syrup, 1 shot
- 2 oz cream
- creamer, if desired
- stevia, if desired
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and coffee. Add French vanilla syrup, almond syrup and creamer. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Fill glass with ice and strain mixture into glass.
- Add cream and sweetener to taste. Enjoy!
If you're counting calories, pick up sugar-free flavored syrup to spruce up your iced coffee.