This fun food tastes great and comes together with minimal effort. We love that! The kids will go bananas making these Santa cookies for Mr. Claus and his furry pack of reindeer.
The ingredients are easy to find and inexpensive to boot! You don’t have to fire up the oven or turn on the stove—hallelujah! You’re busy enough as it is this holiday season.
Easy No-Bake Santa Cookies Recipe
- 12 peanut butter wafer cookies, Nutter Butters
- 1 cup vanilla icing
- red sanding sugar
- small white decorating pearls
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- mini chocolate chips
- small red hots
- Line up cookies. The quickest and easiest way to make these Santas is to do each step to all the cookies before moving to the next step.
- Place ¼ cup icing in small storage bag and cut a tiny hole in the corner.
- Starting with Santa’s hat, spread icing about 1" down from the top of each cookie being sure to cover the sides. Sprinkle red sanding sugar over icing. Now pipe a line of icing below the red sugar and press in small white pearls to crate the trim. Santa has a hat!
- Next is the beard. Spread icing over the bottom half of the cookie, again being sure to cover the sides. Press in shredded coconut until all icing is covered.
- Now pipe a dab of icing on the backs of two mini chocolate chips and put the eyes in place then attach the nose (red hot) using another dab of icing.
- Watch the kids eyes light up!
Make a fun afternoon out of decorating the cookies—set the decorations on the table and let the kids go to town!