Add a little kid-friendly fun to your Halloween party spread with this simple yet spine-tingling cheese fingers recipe.
And speaking of children, this recipe is so simple that it makes perfect kitchen project for the entire family—just be sure to pre-slice the bell peppers.
Halloween cheese fingers recipe
- string cheese sticks
- cream cheese
- red bell peppers, and green bell peppers
- Cut red and green bell peppers into fingernail-shaped squares.
- Slice each string cheese stick in half.
- Attach bell peppers to uncut end of string cheese using a tiny dab of cream cheese as glue.
- Use back of butter knife to add knuckle lines.
Nothing like disguising something healthy into a ghoulish treat this Halloween. The kids will never be the wiser!