Kick off the Valentine’s Day party with jello shots! Our jello recipe is uniquely made with Champagne and elderflower liquor—cheers!
Little effort is required putting this little ditty together—simply combine the ingredients, follow our simple instructions then let the mixture solidify in the fridge overnight. Using a lips-shaped cookie cutter, cut out your Valentine jello shots for the party then lift them out of a pan using a brownie spatula.
Place the shots on a festive party platter then get ready to boogie! While everyone is bringing brownies and other sugary treats to the celebration, you’ll be the star of the show!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Valentine Jello Shots Recipe
- 1 bottle dry Champagne, about 3 cups
- 1 cup St. Germain liquor
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 - 4 drops food coloring, pink or red
- cookie cutter, lip shaped
- Pour 2 cups dry Champagne in medium-sized saucepan. Add 4 envelopes of Knox gelatin then let sit for 2 minutes so gelatin can activate.
- Place over medium heat, whisking until gelatin dissolves. Whisk in ½ cup sugar until dissolved, then reduce heat to simmer.
- In a separate bowl, pour 1 cup St. Germain elderflower liquor and 1 cup dry Champagne. Add 1–4 drops of pink or red food coloring then add to saucepan. Stir to completely incorporate ingredients then pour into a lightly greased 9" x 13" brownie pan.
- Refrigerate overnight. Use lips-shaped cookie cutter to cut out jello shots then place on serving platter using a brownie spatula. Keep shots in refrigerator until ready to serve.
No St. Germain, no problem! Substitute amaretto liquor instead!