What is einkorn flour?
Watch our video and find out.
You’ve probably had a yogurt parfait before, but have you ever had one with a yummy layer of soaked wheat berries? It’s ah-maze-ing! You’ve got to try this super easy recipe for breakfast.
Wheat berries—especially those made from einkorn wheat—are nutty little nuggets of goodness that will give you the boost of life you need in the morning. They also taste great in salad or our wheat berry breakfast bowls.
Parfaits are great because they are built-to-taste and you can include any ingredients your heart desires! Try mangos, apples or cranberries for a change from the normal berry routine. Everybody likes a parfait!
Einkorn is helpful for those with gluten sensitivities or intolerances and not intended for those with celiac disease.
Einkorn Wheat Berry Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- 1 cup einkorn wheat berries, soaked
- 24 oz Greek yogurt, berry-flavored
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Place four 8 oz glasses in front of you. To create the layers, line up the ingredients with the yogurt first, the fruit second and the wheat berries third.
- Divide half the yogurt among the four glasses. Use half of the fruit for the second layer and half of the wheat berries for the third layer.
- Simply repeat these steps to fill the glasses, saving a few berries for the top. Yum!
If you’re feeding a crowd, simply have all of the ingredients ready and set up a bar for self-assembly!