Who wants another ho-hum pancake recipe? Not us! Try this version using our Best House-Made Granola.
We also add blueberries and bananas for a delicious and nutritious take on the classic pancake.
Holy Granola Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Best House-Made Granola
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine and mix the dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, whisk wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir gently until just moistened but still lumpy. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Preheat a lightly greased griddle over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle and immediately add a handful of granola and blueberries to the wet pancake.
- Cook until bubbles begin popping and flip pancake.
- Continue cooking until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve warm, topped with more granola and banana slices, drenched in pure maple syrup.
- Bliss out.
The key to this recipe is our Best House-Made Granola. Its crunchy texture and subtle sweetness make it out of this world delicious!