Kick breakfast up a notch! This is another super easy recipe in which the end product is so much better than the ingredients are individually.
We know what you’re thinking… can bacon really get any better? Try out this recipe and you can be the judge.
Maple Glazed Bacon Recipe
- 1 package high quality bacon
- pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Place a baking rack on the baking sheet and arrange the bacon on the rack.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until bacon begins to brown.
- Brush the bacon with syrup and return to oven for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve warm. ENJOY!
This simple and easy recipe is a great way to make your brunch extra special. Not to mention, cooking the bacon in the oven saves you the mess of bacon grease on your stovetop!