Love cheesecake but don’t want to spend time making it? We’ve come up with a lemonade pie that delivers all the things you love about cheesecake but takes only 10 minutes to make!
Pink lemonade concentrate adds just the right flavor to sugar, cream cheese and whipped topping for the ultimate no-bake dessert that tastes as yummy as it looks.
No-Bake Pink Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 almond pie crust recipe, or premade graham cracker crust or premade crust
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pink lemonade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese with sugar until no lumps remain. Add pink lemonade concentrate then mix until combined.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping, reserving the remainder as topping for the pie. Pour filling into prepared crust and refrigerate approximately 4 hours or until set.
- Top with reserved whipped topping, decorate with sprinkles if desired then slice and serve. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.
If you desire a bit more pink color to your pie, just add a few drops of pink or red food coloring.