With just 5 ingredients and only 15 minutes of prep, Parmesan zucchini bites are one of the simplest dishes that you can make! They’re tasty and good for you, too.
You can use a regular baking sheet if you don’t have a baking rack—but a baking rack will keep the zucchini bites stay firmer because it allows water from the veggie to evaporate more easily.
Parmesan Zucchini Bites Recipe
- 3 medium zucchini
- garlic salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place a rack inside a baking sheet. If you don’t have a rack, just spray the baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Trim both ends from the zucchini and slice diagonally into ¼"-thick slices. Arrange the zucchini slices in a single layer on the rack or baking sheet. Sprinkle zucchini with garlic salt and flip each piece so that the garlic salt is on the bottom.
- Brush tops of zucchini lightly with olive oil and top each slice with Parmesan cheese. Use as little or as much as you would like, then sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake 10–15 minutes or just until zucchini is soft and Parmesan is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and allow zucchini to cool about 5 minutes before serving. Season with additional garlic salt if necessary, then enjoy!
These zucchini bites make a yummy side dish, appetizer or snack!