Our sweet and spicy peach salsa recipe is so fresh and tasty! Use all those ripe summer peaches at home to make a great topping for grilled fish, any type of taco, tortilla chips, salad and beyond!
Sweet peaches and spicy diced jalapenos make a great flavor combination, and the mixture is a fun, fruity alternative to traditional tomato salsa recipes. If you’ve ever tried and loved mango salsa, then you’ll love this recipe.
If you’re a little shy with the spice, simply wash the seeds out of the jalapeno peppers prior to finely dicing the ingredients. If you want to walk on the wild side, try a variety of hot peppers in this salsa—not just jalapenos!
Peach Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups peaches, ripe, diced (about 4 medium peaches)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 - 2 jalapeños, finely minced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced (red, yellow or green)
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Combine ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl then toss until well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse together. Enjoy!
Be sure to rinse the seeds from the tomatoes to prevent the salsa from getting soupy!