This pull-apart pizza bread is a quick and easy snack for any hungry group and you can include any pizza topping your family desires!
Brush a little garlic butter on the pull-apart, and every bite is guaranteed to be tasty, even if it isn’t smothered in cheese.
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf artisan white bread, or French bread
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 12 - 15 slices mozzarella cheese
- 20 - 25 pieces pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pizza sauce, or marinara sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make cuts in crosshatch pattern across the top of bread but do not cut all the way through bread.
- Stir garlic powder into melted butter then brush inside cuts and on top of bread.
- Fill cut areas with mozzarella and pepperoni and sprinkle with Parmesan on top and inside bread.
- Wrap entire loaf in aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes. Remove foil, return to oven for additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with warmed pizza sauce or marinara for dipping.
Our pull-apart pizza bread isn’t just for game day. This recipe also makes an excellent treat for kids’ birthday parties!