Warm and gooey bean dip recipe
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar divided
- 1/2 cup salsa
- green onions chopped, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Add black beans and kidney beans to large bowl and mash roughly with a fork or potato masher. Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, 1½ cups cheddar cheese and salsa. Mix thoroughly then pour into prepared dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 25–30 minutes or until cheese has melted and dip is hot.
Garnish with chopped onions and serve with your favorite chips or crackers.
Calories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 7gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 442mgPotassium: 156mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2g