These protein overnight oats are so easy to make, and perfect for a high-protein breakfast recipes for weight loss.
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups low fat milk or plant based milk
- 1 cups rolled oats
- 4 tbsp chia seed optional
- blueberries for topping, optional
- pure maple syrup for more sweetness, optional
In a mixing bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, protein powder, milk and vanilla extract until combined.
Mix in the oats, and chia seeds if using.
Cover and refigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
Thin out with more milk if needed before serving.
Divide into 4 servings and top with fresh blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 2mg