Everyone will wonder where Mom got her coffee shop keychain. It’s a fashionable yet practical gift that’s unique, affordable and super easy to make.
We’re nuts about Starbucks, but you could use your own favorite coffee shop’s logo from their packaging or disposable cup. Just cut it out, fit it to a blank charm then add dimensional decoupage glue for a more professional-looking finish.
This is one craft that can be as simple or as fancy as you’d like. We placed logos on small heart-shaped charms and attached colored beads to the chain at random. You’ll still want to use a swivel lobster claw clasp for easy access to keys.
No matter how you choose to design your keychain, it’s a gift that will last long past Mother’s Day.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make a coffee shop keychain
DIY Coffee Shop Keychain
- Measure your blank round charm then cut out coffee shop logo on cup to fit.
- Place the cutout on the charm then brush a coat of dimensional decoupage glue evenly on top. Set aside and allow the glue to dry overnight.
- Using jewelry pliers, open a jump ring to attach lobster claw clasp and chain. Squeeze closed.
- Insert head pins through beads, bend the end of each pin to form a hook then attach to chain with jump rings.
- Once coffee shop charm has dried completely, insert jump ring. Attach the charm to the end of the chain and grab your keys.