Trick-or-treaters will know you’re open for business when they spot these printable Halloween luminaries. Four designs light the way to your door—just print, cut and tape!
Mix or match the haunted house, spider spinning a web, spider webs or ghoulish zombie to create the most enticing path little trick-or-treaters have ever seen. This craft can be done so quickly you can make as many as you want!
There’s no tedious cutting or outline to follow after printing the designs. Just trim each sheet of paper to fit one side of each bag. Strategically-placed double-sided tape will ensure it adheres—no waiting for glue to dry or spray adhesive to get tacky.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
printable Halloween luminaries instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Paper Bag Luminaries printable
- white paper lunch bags
- double-sided tape
- battery-operated candles
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Paper Bag Luminaries printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print and cut out where indicated. Trim to fit the front of the bag.
- Add a good amount of double-sided tape to the front of the printout—the more you tape, the better it will look. Place the printout inside the bag and press to adhere.
- Insert the candles, line your walkway with the luminaries then wait for the trick-or-treaters to arrive!