Our Valentine bark recipe only takes 15 minutes to make and looks very impressive! You’ll earn some extra lovin’ when you make this tasty treat.
It’s ridiculously easy to melt chocolate in the microwave and give it a stir or two—even the kids can do it!
Add your favorite candies and sprinkles for decoration, allow the chocolate to set then get ready for the ultimate mouth-watering experience.
white chocolate Valentine bark recipe
- 2 12 oz bags white chocolate chips
- red and pink candy melts
- red, pink and white sprinkles
- Valentine’s Day edible décor, such as hearts
- candy-coated chocolate candies, Valentine’s Day
- toothpick, or skewer
- Line a 9" x 9" square or similar-sized pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Add both bags of white chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl and set aside. Place a few colored candy melts into smaller, individual microwavable containers as well.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute, stir then return to the microwave for 20-second intervals, stirring each time until it’s completely melted. Melt the colored candy melts using the same process.
- Pour melted white chocolate into the pan and spread evenly. Tap the pan lightly on the counter to settle the chocolate into an even layer and bring any air bubbles to the surface. Use a toothpick or skewer to pop any bubbles that rise to the top.
- Drizzle colored chocolate melts randomly across the surface of the white chocolate then drag the toothpick or skewer through it to create a marbled look.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the top with whatever decorations or candies you’ve chosen. Tap the pan once again to settle everything into place then allow the chocolate to set at room temperature or in the fridge. Once completely set, break into pieces and serve.
Leave the parchment paper longer than the pan. This allows for easy removal of the finished bark!