Printable leftover labels
We tend to go overboard when fixing holiday meals, or any meal, and there are always leftovers that everyone wants to take home. In fact, everyday in the Everyday Dishes & DIY test kitchen, someone is hiding a container of food in the back of the fridge. Trust us, leftover labels here are a must!
Have your labels and plenty of to-go containers ready to send home with your guests. Our printable leftover labels have several designs made to fit 3.33″ x 4″ shipping labels.
Just write the names of family or guests on the labels, peel, and then adhere to the containers. This way everyone goes home with what they want!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
printable leftover labels instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Leftover Labels Printable
- 3.33″ x 4″ shipping labels
- pen or marker
- take-out container(s)
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Leftover Labels Printable.
- Print onto sheets of shipping labels, following package instructions.
- Fill in “name, contents and date,” using a pen or marker. Peel and stick onto a take-out container. It’s as easy as that!
Use a permanent marker to keep labels legible in case they get wet.