Make a real fashion statement for your baby with these adorable onesie iron-on patterns! They are super easy to make with absolutely no sewing skills required!
This could be one of the easiest projects you’ve ever made. The hardest part will be choosing which of the three designs you’d like to transfer! Turn your little guy into Dapper Dan with a fancy vest and tie or make your sweet baby girl a bathing beauty in a bikini.
Need an inexpensive yet exceptional gift for a baby shower but you don’t know the baby’s gender? Use the pattern for a camera with a strap and you’ll be good to go.
Get creative and dig into your supply of fabric scraps and you can design your own! Be sure to share it with us on Facebook using #EverydayDishes!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
- [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/onesie-iron-on-patterns-printable-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Onesie Iron On Patterns”]onesie iron-on template[/url]
- onesies (we used size 3–6 months)
- various fabric scraps
- [url href=”http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=923327&b=477359&m=46996&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Ethermowebonline%2Ecom%2Fp%2Fultrahold%2Dsingle%2Dpack%2D17%2Dx%2D1%2Dyard%2Four%2Dbrands%5Fheatnbond%5Fheatnbond%2Dultrahold%3Fpp%3D24″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” title=”HeatNBond”]HeatNBond[/url]
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/onesie-iron-on-patterns-printable-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”DIY Onesie Iron On Patterns”]onesie iron-on printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out desired pattern where indicated. Trace onto fabric using a pencil then cut out.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, no steam. Place adhesive on the back of the material to be bonded—paper liner should face up. Press and hold iron on the paper liner for a few seconds then allow it to cool.
- Trim off excess paper and any strands then peel off backing.
- Place material adhesive side down, on top of the onesie. Press and hold iron approximately 8 seconds on each section, one at a time, until the entire piece has bonded. That’s all there is to it!