Our clever printable and easy-to-follow-instructions make it super quick to change a boring soap dispenser into a conversation piece. Just make sure you have long tweezers to help position it!
This soap bottle insert will have the kids thinking twice about not washing their hands and the adults asking you to make one for their house!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Soap bottle insert instructions
- soap bottle insert printable
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002NEGTBK/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B002NEGTBK&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=5ISYXFOBELPNXJW4″ target=”_blank” title=”Clear shipping labels”]clear label paper[/url]
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006IC7H/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00006IC7H&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=ZIS6VH73TXNMUHBU” target=”_blank” title=”Self-laminating paper”]self-laminating paper[/url]
- clear soap dispenser
- long tweezers
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/printable-soap-bottle-insert-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Soap bottle insert printable”]soap bottle insert printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print onto clear label paper and cut out where indicated. Peel off backing and apply to the sticky side of laminate paper.
- Apply a second piece of laminate paper to the front then carefully cut a ½” border around the cutout.
- Fill container with clear hand soap or sanitizer.
- Roll up cutout, insert into container and straighten it out using tweezers.
- Screw on lid and display by the sink.