Our cranberry orange vodka recipe makes a beautiful gift for the holidays.
Orange slices and frozen cranberries are the perfect companions for a little Cointreau mixed with fruit juices.
Add some zing with Grey Goose Vodka and you’ll have a refreshing beverage fit for a toast.
Our cranberry orange vodka recipe is so easy it can be made in minutes, although you might want to make a large batch and store it in the fridge for unexpected guests.
Just place the fruit in a bottle, mix vodka, Cointreau, and juices in a separate pitcher and then pour on top of fruit. Use a unique and clear airtight bottle with a resealable top to make a beautiful presentation.
Plan ahead and you can personalize each bottle with a homemade gift tag to set at each place setting.
Go casual or elegant—it’s up to you.
Either way, it’s a beautiful addition to your table not just for holidays, but for any occasion.
cranberry orange vodka recipe
- 2 cups cranberries, frozen
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups Grey Goose vodka
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Cointreau liqueur
- glass bottle with swing top
- Place cranberries and oranges in bottle.
- Mix vodka and juices in separate pitcher and then pour into bottle using a funnel. Tie gift tag to bottle for personalization.
- Drink can be stored in refrigerator for up to one week.
Cut sliced oranges into rings to fit easily into the bottle. Be sure to place both oranges and frozen cranberries into the bottle before adding juices and vodka.