Cranberry orange vodka
Our cranberry orange vodka recipe makes a beautiful gift for the holidays.
Orange slices and frozen cranberries are the perfect companions for a little Cointreau mixed with fruit juices.
Add some zing with Grey Goose Vodka and you’ll have a refreshing beverage fit for a toast.
Our cranberry orange vodka recipe is so easy it can be made in minutes, although you might want to make a large batch and store it in the fridge for unexpected guests.
Just place the fruit in a bottle, mix vodka, Cointreau, and juices in a separate pitcher and then pour on top of fruit. Use a unique and clear airtight bottle with a resealable top to make a beautiful presentation.
Plan ahead and you can personalize each bottle with a homemade gift tag to set at each place setting.
Go casual or elegant—it’s up to you.
Either way, it’s a beautiful addition to your table not just for holidays, but for any occasion.
cranberry orange vodka recipe
- 2 cups cranberries, frozen
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups Grey Goose vodka
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Cointreau liqueur
- glass bottle with swing top
- Place cranberries and oranges in bottle.
- Mix vodka and juices in separate pitcher and then pour into bottle using a funnel. Tie gift tag to bottle for personalization.
- Drink can be stored in refrigerator for up to one week.