Grapefruit and Rooibos iced tea
Are you looking for an alternative to your regular sun tea this summer? Consider brewing this Rooibos (pronounced roy-bos) iced tea flavored naturally with grapefruit.
Not only is this a healthy alternative to sugary drinks, it has less caffeine than most teas. And the grapefruit gives it a citrusy twist that makes it the perfect summertime thirst quencher!
grapefruit rooibos iced tea recipe
- 2 - 3 teaspoons Rooibos loose-leaf tea and tea ball, or 2-3 Rooibos tea bags
- 8 cups water, boiling
- 1 grapefruit, thick sliced
- Put tea ball or tea bags into hot water and steep 10 minutes.
- Remove tea ball or tea bags and add grapefruit slices. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Add ice and stir well before serving.
- Nothing is more refreshing than a big glass of iced tea. Try this tea with the grapefruit for an extra kick!