Lemon Meringue Martini
Our lemon meringue martini recipe is a bona fide crowd-pleaser. Easily prepared, it’s a great signature cocktail to serve at a cocktail party and simple enough for an intimate gathering with your best pals.
We first tried using only fresh-squeezed lemon juice for this recipe, but the results were a little too tart and tangy for our taste-testers. If you like ‘sour’ so much you’re willing to sweat, then stick with the lemon juice—otherwise, lemonade concentrate works great! You can always add a splash of fresh-squeezed lemon upon presentation!
For a little extra pizzazz, rub a fresh wedge of lemon on the rim of each serving glass then dip it in a shallow plate of dusting sugar. Of course, this drink doesn’t have to be served in a martini glass, but it certainly is fun!
Lemon Meringue Martini Recipe
- 4 oz whipped cream flavor vodka
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 oz can lemonade concentrate
- slices lemons, for garnish if desired
- granulated sugar, for rim if desired
- Combine ingredients in a small pitcher or cocktail shaker with ice. Stir or shake until well combined. Pour the strained mixture into serving glasses filled with ice. Garnish with a fresh lemon wedge, if desired.