Mango Mint Cocktail
Baby, it’s hot outside! Wipe that bead of sweat from your brow and cool off with this easy-to-make mango mint cocktail recipe. Accessorized with a hearty splash of coconut-flavored rum, this is soon to be your favorite warm-weather cocktail.
Mango sorbet doesn’t have any fat, and since you’re not going to use a full serving in your drink, it’s about half the calories of a regular serving. Just muddle a little mint, scoop some sorbet into your glass then pour in the remaining ingredients—not hard for a cocktail that looks so fancy!
While this recipe calls for mango-flavored sorbet, you can’t go wrong with any number of fruit flavored sorbets. Next time you’re standing in the freezer section of the supermarket, let your imagination run wild with different flavor combinations! Cheers!
Mango Mint Cocktail Recipe
- 1 pkg fresh mint
- 1 small container mango sorbet
- 1/2 cup lemonade, fizzy
- 1.5 oz coconut flavored rum
- Gently bruise a small sprig of mint using a wooden spoon then add to your cocktail glass.
- Add 1–2 scoops of mango sorbet to the glass, then add fizzy lemonade and a shot (and a half if you’re feelin’ crazy) of coconut-flavored rum.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint (if desired) then serve immediately.