Mango Raspberry Margarita Granita Video
Get ready for the neighborhood party—you’re serving adult snow cones! You can prepare this mango raspberry margarita granita recipe the night before, which makes hosting a breeze. And this is the perfect frozen cocktail for cooling off on a hot summer night. Plus, margarita granita is just plain fun to say. Serve alongside some delicious chunky guacamole!
A word of caution: this recipe will definitely sneak up on you so feel free to adjust the alcohol content to suit the crowd. This cocktail takes about 10 minutes to assemble then it’s fun and games from there on out.
Simply defrost your cans of concentrate at room temperature for a few minutes, then combine all the ingredients into a pitcher or large Tupperware bowl—cover and freeze overnight.
When you’re ready to serve, spoon the luscious frosty cocktail into a festive glass—and hide everybody’s keys while you’re at it!
Mango Raspberry Margarita Granita Recipe
- 12 oz can mango orange concentrate
- 12 oz can margarita concentrate, frozen
- 12 oz can grape raspberry juice concentrate, frozen
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- Combine mango orange, grape raspberry and margarita concentrate in a large bowl. Gently break up any chunks with a wooden spoon until no lumps remain.
- Add water, sugar, Cointreau and tequila to the bowl then stir until the ingredients are completely combined and the texture of the mixture is smooth.
- Cover the bowl with cellophane then allow it to sit in the freezer overnight. When you’re ready to serve, spoon the mixture into a glass and enjoy!