Salted Caramel Martini
Sip on something sweet and savory. Because salted chocolate has become so fashionable, we’ve experimented with flavors to create a twist on the trendy treat. Break out the cocktail shaker!
Follow this recipe and serve guests an after dinner salted caramel martini.
salted caramel martini recipe
Looking for a cocktail that’s both salty and sweet? How about a salted caramel martini? One taste will have you shaking up your dessert in no time.
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 1/2 oz Frangelico liqueur, 1 shot
- 1 1/2 oz caramel flavored vodka, 1 shot
- 1 1/2 oz coffee, or espresso, 1 shot
- 1 1/2 oz cream, 1 shot
- caramel sauce
- salted pretzels, crushed
- Wet martini glass and fill with ice. Place in freezer 5 minutes.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add Frangelico, caramel vodka, coffee (or espresso) and cream and shake vigorously.
- Remove martini glass from freezer and remove ice. Pour caramel sauce on small plate and dip rim of martini glass into caramel. Then dip in crushed salted pretzels.
- Put caramel sauce in squeeze bottle and drizzle caramel in martini glass. Strain contents of shaker into glass and serve.
A squeeze bottle is a great way to make any fancy presentation look easy!
Calories: 397kcal, Carbohydrates: 34g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 27mg, Sodium: 126mg, Potassium: 96mg, Fiber: 0.2g, Sugar: 25g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!