We admit—we can’t think of Easter without thinking ‘candy.’ What cuter way to disburse all those goodies than with a carrot treat box that’s so inexpensive to make?
Our printable indicates exactly where to cut and fold, making it a super easy craft. Of course, when using card stock, it’s always a good idea to score the paper first. Using the back of the precision knife or a butter knife will guarantee the folds are clean, crisp and professional-looking.
A few dabs of glue will hold it together—then bring on the candy or other small Easter gifts! Whether placed upright in an Easter basket or merely at a table setting, this unique carrot will be filled with sweet surprises.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Printable carrot treat box instructions
- carrot treat box printable
- white card stock
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V1QV7O/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000V1QV7O&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=LPUSQ5HSICP5XAVU” target=”_blank” title=”Precision knife”]precision knife[/url]
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/easter-carrot-treat-box-printable-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Easter carrot treat box printable”]carrot treat box printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on card stock then cut out using a precision knife—don’t forget to make a slit on the box top for the leaves. Score and fold where indicated.
- Glue where indicated, insert the leaves then fill with candy and tape closed.