Add some fun to your party decor with Halloween soda bottle labels. Printables turn ordinary beverages into monsters and decorate your table at the same time!
Use two-liter bottles of your favorite soda—we chose green, red and orange flavored soda to better show off the printables.
Continue the theme by making extra Halloween soda bottle labels and cutting out only the faces. Display them on walls or windows using double-sided tape—it’ll tie the room together and hardly cost a thing!
Halloween soda bottle labels instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Halloween Soda Labels printable
- legal-size paper (8.5" x 14")
- 3 – 2 liter soda bottles (green, red and orange)
- double-sided tape
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Halloween Soda Labels printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print on legal-size paper (8.5" x 14") and cut out labels where indicated.
- Wrap the label around the bottle and secure with a piece of double-sided tape. Repeat on all soda bottles then display on your Halloween table for everyone to admire.