Printable Valentine Candy Box
Our printable Valentine candy box is the perfect size for chocolates, candies or even jewelry if you happen to be wrapping your own gift. Wishful thinking? Maybe.
All you have to do is print, cut, assemble and fill with treats. Use them as place cards for your table or make a few for the kids to give their teachers at the Valentine party.
Valentine candy box instructions
- Valentine’s Day candy box printable
- white card stock
- precision knife
- glue or tape
- Download Valentine’s Day candy box printable, open in Adobe Reader and print onto card stock.
- Cut out or score where indicated, using a precision knife and a ruler as a guide. Fill in the names on the appropriate lines.
- Glue the tabs to the sides of the box, leaving the top open. Place your candy inside.
- Glue the two hearts together, press to adhere. Add ribbon for an extra special touch.