We know there’s no shortage of candy when it comes to Valentine’s Day, so why not try something different this year? Food coloring, glitter and lots of glue make homemade flubber a fun activity that lasts long after the holiday’s over.
We’ve made packaging easy too. This huge, squishy batch can easily be divided into individual resealable bags for airtight storage. Attach our label and your Valentine flubber is ready for a workout!
How to make Valentine flubber
- Valentine flubber label printable
- homemade flubber
- card stock
- resealable bags
- Make our [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/creative-crafts/family-and-kids/how-to-make-flubber/” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY DIY Flubber”]homemade flubber[/url] using red food coloring.
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/printable-valentine-flubber-label-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Valentine flubber label printable”]Valentine flubber label printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print, cut out and fold where indicated.
- Fill plastic bags with equal amounts of flubber. Complete the lines on the back of the cutouts then staple the label onto the top of each bag. Done!