DIY game day pennants are a great way for parents and kids to share their enthusiastic devotion to their favorite sport.
Team spirit is sure to pique the interest and attention of your spectators in training.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Game day pennants instructions
Game Day Pennants Instructions
- wooden dowels
- felt squares in various colors
- adhesive felt shapes, numbers and letters
- hot glue
- Cut felt into triangle slightly larger than desired size.
- Apply hot glue on dowel where felt triangle to go.
- Wrap felt around dowel, applying extra dabs of hot glue to hold in place.
- Decorate felt pennant with adhesive letters, shapes and numbers!