Have a blast celebrating at the graduation party and create fun memories at the same time! These printable photo booth props are fun, inexpensive and easily made in no time!
Use a plain wall or hang a roll of graduation giftwrap as a backdrop while kids strike poses with cutouts of diplomas, caps, and ‘College for Dummies.’ Don’t be surprised if it becomes a competition for the funniest photo!
Once the party’s over don’t throw away your props—they’re perfect to add to a scrapbook to mark this special occasion or save for the next graduate on the list.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
photo booth props instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Graduation Photo Booth Props Printable
- white card stock
- wooden skewers
- AdTech’s Hybrid Cordless glue gun
- AdTech's Mini Size glue sticks
- Download Everyday Dishes & DIY Graduation Photo Booth Props Printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Next, print desired templates out onto card stock then cut out where indicated.
- Attach the skewers to cutouts with glue.
- Grab your camera and pose!