Have a blast celebrating at the graduation party and create fun memories at the same time! These printable photo booth props are fun, inexpensive and easily made in no time!
Use a plain wall or hang a roll of graduation giftwrap as a backdrop while kids strike poses with cutouts of diplomas, caps, and ‘College for Dummies.’ Don’t be surprised if it becomes a competition for the funniest photo!
Once the party’s over don’t throw away your props—they’re perfect to add to a scrapbook to mark this special occasion or save for the next graduate on the list.
photo booth props instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Graduation Photo Booth Props Printable
- white card stock
- wooden skewers
- glue gun
- glue sticks
- Download Everyday Dishes & DIY Graduation Photo Booth Props Printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Next, print desired templates out onto card stock then cut out where indicated.
- Attach the skewers to cutouts with glue.
- Grab your camera and pose!