There’s no need to go out and buy Halloween decorations when you can make your own at home! We made two versions of this printable skeleton—one of which is easy to cut using plain old scissors!
If you happen to have a cutting machine cutter at home we’ve got a super detailed printable skeleton that looks authentic. All you have to do is run it through the machine then assemble the pieces—it doesn’t get easier than that! If you don’t have a cutting machine, you will probably want to cut out the less detailed version…unless you have the patience of a Saint.
We used brad pins, which are easily found at craft and hardware stores, to keep the ‘joints’ together and allow the skeleton figures to move around easily. This printable skeleton door décor is an absolute scream!
printable skeleton instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Printable Skeleton OR
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Printable Skeleton for ScanNCut
- card stock paper
- 8 brad pins
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Printable Skeleton OR Everyday Dishes & DIY Printable Skeleton for ScanNCut and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print on card stock then run each template through your cutting machine or cut out using scissors or an X-acto knife.
- Attach brads where indicated.
- Glue on accessories, hang and have fun with him…or her.