Can this even be called a craft? There’s nothing to do but print it out! Seriously, our printable Thanksgiving placemats and some crayons are all you need to keep the kids occupied when dinner isn’t quite ready.
If you plan on using the printout as an actual placemat, you’ll need tabloid-sized paper, which is larger than legal-sized paper. If you’d rather use regular letter-sized paper, we have an activity sheet template that will do the trick.
There’s something for everyone no matter how young your little gobblers are. Those not yet able to read can follow a maze or play tic-tac-toe. Artists of any age can show off their skills by coloring a turkey in their own unique way.
For the older set, there’s a short crossword puzzle to test their knowledge of the holiday. See if they can complete it without any hints from you.
printable Thanksgiving placemat instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Thanksgiving Placemat Printable or Everyday Dishes & DIY Thanksgiving Activity Sheet Printable
- paper, 11" x17" or 8.5" x 11"
- crayons, pencils
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Thanksgiving Placemat Printable or Everyday Dishes & DIY Thanksgiving Activity Sheet Printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Set your print settings to 11" x 17" if printing the placemat. The activity sheet can be printed on regular 8.5" x11" paper.
- Place one printout at each seat, throw a bucket of crayons and pencils in the center then have the kids get started!