It’s easy to lose track of water bottles and other drinks at outdoor gatherings. Then you end up opening a new one because you can’t figure out if it is actually yours! Well, forget cleaning up a bunch of half-full water bottles at your 4th of July party.
We made festive printable water bottle labels, in four different patterns. They take no time at all to print and cut out. Guests can write their names on labels and have no reason to grab another bottle because they can’t find theirs!
You won’t even have to run out and buy computer-ready labels—you can print these on ordinary paper, and add wrap with a strip of packing tape to make them completely waterproof. Place them in a bucket of ice, set out some permanent markers and you’re done!
Printable water bottle labels instructions
printable water bottle labels instructions
- water bottle labels printable
- water bottles
- clear packing tape
- permanent markers
- Download the water bottle labels printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print and cut out labels where indicated.
- Make the label waterproof by pulling out and cutting a strip of packing tape that’s slightly longer than the label. Place the label face down on the tape, making sure to smooth it out as you go.
- Wrap the label around the bottle and press firmly to adhere.
- Repeat on all water bottles.
- Put them on ice or display them on your table along with a marker.