Looking to serve a hungry crowd? Why not whip up a batch of our supreme pizza dip? It’s super yummy and can be customized to include your family’s favorite toppings. It only takes a quick 15 minutes to prepare this savory dip.
Just grab a basket filled with an assortment of pita bread, bread sticks, crackers and chips—they make fabulous “dippers” to complement this hors d’oeuvre.
This is the perfect appetizer to prepare ahead and throw in the oven before your fans arrive. If you plan to keep it in a slow cooker, be sure to add either a little more marinara sauce or sour cream when preparing it. You’ll be able to keep it warm for hours.
Step this dip recipe up a notch by serving it in a homemade bread bowl!
Supreme Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 cup ground Italian sausage
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook sausage in sauté pan until no pink remains. Remove cooked sausage with slotted spoon to plate lined with paper towel to absorb oil.
- Place sausage, marinara sauce, sour cream and all cheeses into large bowl. Stir until cheeses are evenly dispersed.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour into 8" x 8" casserole and bake 20−25 minutes, until cheese is completely melted in center and bubbly on sides.
Add a little more marinara sauce or sour cream to our recipe if you’re planning to serve in a slow cooker.